Skip to content
Last amended December Septembre 2019
- This website is operated and owned by Go Gravel Photo Safaris CC. trading as Photo Safaris, which is a company registered with the Namibian registrar of companies and intellectual property commission under registration number cc/2011/4517.
GoGravel Photo Safaris provides the information contained on this website and its pages, subject to the terms and conditions set out on this page. Each time you make use of this website by visiting, browsing, purchasing from or using this site in any way, you agree to be bound to the terms and conditions set forth on this page. These terms may be amended/modified at any stage. The amended terms will be made available on this page.
- The information, trademarks, images and other content on this website are the copyrighted property of Go Gravel Photo Safaris. Any content contained on this site that does not belong to Go Gravel Photo Safaris is used with permission of the respective owner. None of the content on this site may be used in any way without express written consent from the owner and doing so may result in the violation of local and international copyright and intellectual property laws. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any content without the prior written permission of Go Gravel Photo Safaris.
- By using this site you agree that neither Go Gravel Photo Safaris nor it’s director nor any party involved in creating and running this site can be held liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "as is” without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. Go Gravel Photo Safaris also assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- This Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties other than Go Gravel Photo Safaris. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Go Gravel Photo Safaris does not control such websites and is not responsible for their content. The fact that this Site contains links to other sites does not mean that Go Gravel Photo Safaris approves of, endorses or recommends those sites, nor does it imply any association with their operators. Go Gravel Photo Safaris disclaims all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy, legality, reliability or validity of any content on any other site and disclaims all responsibility for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting from any third party websites or content therein directly or indirectly accessed through links in this Site.
- This website is governed by the laws of Namibia and Go Gravel Photo Safaris chooses this as its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice, or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature.
- Go Gravel Photo Safaris reserves the right to change any price without prior notice. We strive to be competitive in our prices, but are subject to a volatile rand price.
- Go Gravel Photo Safaris makes reasonable efforts to keep the content of this site as accurate and up-to-date as possible. Landscape Travel assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the contents of this site.
In compliance with section 43(1) of the ECT Act, please note the following –
- Full Company Name: HM Landscape Photography PTY LTD
- Registered Physical Address: Farm witwater 139 , C19, Sossusvlei, Hardap, Namibie
- Telephone Number: +264 81 155 5512
- Website Address: http://www.gogravel.africa
- E-mail Address: email@example.com
- Registration Number: cc/2011/4517
- Country of Incorporation: Namibia
- Current Directors: FJ Germishuizen
- Physical address for receipt of service: Po box 1002 Swakopmund